Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts (Arkansas Arts Center)
11/2020 - Present
Little Rock, AR
- Managed launch of the AMFA’s brand new website from the ground up, featuring the organization's first fully responsive design, integrated searchable and sortable calendar of event listings, and robust SEO.
- Designed and implemented 50+ user-friendly page layouts to date using HTML and CSS to build and customize modules in a WordPress environment backed by Pattern Lab using PHP and Twig.
- Achieved 31,000 page views in first month post-launch, surpassing initial goal of 10,000 by March.
- Coordinate integrations of Tessitura, Shopify, and digital gallery platforms into new site.
- Design email marketing campaigns, track week-over-week analytics to measure impact and reach.
- Design page layouts for member-exclusive quarterly print publication, Works.
- Strategic partner with leadership team to advise and plan for the future growth, functionality, and design of AMFA’s online presence through the website, mobile app, and email.
06/2018 - Present
- Developed process for design team in order to increase communication and accountability between all stakeholders and project teams from kickoff to delivery.
- Designed mobile app to gamify onboarding process for new hires.
- Designed responsive website for heavy machinery fleet management tracking and scheduling.
- Collaborated with teams of designers, copywriters, and client stakeholders to rapidly design and deliver products utilizing agile methodologies.
- Communicated directly with client teams to ensure high quality features were delivered on time.
01/2017 - Present
- Desgined, developed, and maintained over six websites using WordPress tailored with HTML and CSS, while primarily working as an Android mobile developer.
- Jumped into a .NET project without prior experience in that platform and used HTML and CSS to improve site implementation from “good enough” to pixel-perfect despite a major time crunch.
- Increased first week-over-week traffic growth since previous website release, and drove single largest day of web traffic over previous 30 days within first week of launch of one client site.
- Contributed to a team of 10 - 20 developers to maintain and refactor a multi-threaded in-car audio streaming codebase bridging data from multiple sources.
- Maintained at least 80% code coverage in unit and integration testing to ensure clean, well-tested, and extensible code.
- Received direct praise from client for level of work and delivery.